Area Coach (Multi-Unit Manager) Job Opening
Area Coach (Multi-Unit Manager)
CiCi Enterprises, LP - CiCi's Pizza• Decatur, Alabama
The Corporate Area Coach is responsible for effectively leading the Restaurant GM and Assistant Managers toward the attainment of agreed upon goals and profits. Be the brand ambassador while upholding the standards. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to achieve a 15% profit growth. The assigned area is adequately staffed for profitable growth and all of the Mangers function as a part of the team as a result of personal, enthusiastic leadership and a positive attitude.
- Call Each restaurant to collect daily numbers in order to coach and praise mangers on their daily results.
- Check schedules by Thursday of every week, in every Restaurant before they are posted to ensure units are properly staffed and have a solid plan for the week.
- Work Lunch and Dinner. Setting an example of excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in all phases of Restaurant Operations.
- Recruit, hire and develop Team Members, Shift Mangers, Assistant Mangers and General Managers to build a bench for the future and to ensure we are planning ahead for our business.
- Ensure that all deposits are validated by the bank on time.
- Provide Leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives. Role Modeling the “CiCi’s Guest promise”
- Ensure that correct inventory levels are kept, and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition
- Perform Restaurant Readiness (RR) audits monthly.
- Recommend and Implement, with the Marketing Department, Local Store Marketing Ideas
- Responsible for Building Sales and Making a Profit. At a minimum all budgets are met.
- Meet or exceed company Sales Results
- Meet or exceed Guest Satisfaction - InMoment Results
- Ensure that weekly paperwork is turned into office each week.
- Responsible for people Satisfaction
- Team Turnover
- Management Turnover
- Responsible for great P&L Performance – Weekly and Period
- Key Indicators of Line Item Performance
- Food Cost
- Total Labor Cost
- Restaurant Controllable Profits
- Demonstrates leadership skills, a positive outgoing attitude, enthusiasm and confidence
- Experience in providing managers with practical advice and support to improve the efficiency of their daily operations
- Strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and managing numerous objectives and responsibilities with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability motivate, counsel and coach
- Demonstrates the highest professionalism
- Able to work inter-departmentally forging strong professional relationships and leveraging subject matter experts inside and out of the brand in order to assist the company restaurants and managers to achieve their goals and beat their budgets.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision making skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook experience
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 Years Multi-unit QSR, fast casual restaurant or relatable experience required.
Travel Requirements: Up to 60% travel with overnight stays
Job Type: Full-time
- multi-unit management: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules