Audit Manager/Supervisor Job Opening
Prager Metis CPAs, LLC• Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Prager Metis CPAs, LLC seeks a Senior Audit Manager for our Basking Ridge, NJ location. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Begin to develop generally accepted accounting principles and SEC accounting and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business.
- Proactively interact with key client's management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting or comparable subject.
- Experience in Commercial
- CPA License required.
- Minimum of 4 years of public accounting experience.
- A thorough understanding GAAP and Statutory Accounting Principles.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Industries such as Real Estate, Retail and Consumer Products, Non for Profit, Media and Entertainment a plus
- Develop a network of potential referral sources and identify opportunities to sell additional Prager Metis services.
- Demonstrated ability to function at a high level in a deadline driven, time-sensitive environment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, flex spending, vacation, and paid holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]