Associate Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing Job Opening
Associate Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing
Hasbro• Pawtucket, Rhode Island
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
We have an immediate need for an entrepreneurially minded, innovative global product & consumer marketer to drive a key segment of our BABY ALIVE franchise. BABY ALIVE is the leading nurturing doll brand globally, creating parenting experiences that feel real for kids through product innovation and immersive marketing. In this critical role you will partner with cross-functional teams on all phases of product development and help to drive consumer facing marketing activities. We are looking for a proactive, collaborative, and strategic team member with both a strong instincts and business acumen.
A day in the life as an Associate Brand Manager
As an innovative consumer marketer, and brand developer you will oversee a key product segment of Baby Alive with the goal of growing a higher margin business:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver break through innovative product experiences that deliver kid excitement.
- Use social insights to help drive product and marketing solutions in order to better meet consumer demands.
- Assist in shaping Baby Alive’s business strategy inclusive of marketing communications and overall go-to-market product strategy.
- Become the global digital, consumer insights, and competitive market expert, leveraging learnings to help shape the future of the franchise.
- Assist with analysis of product, brand, and category performance.
Present product and marketing updates in a clear and compelling manner through both verbal and written communication to peers and the senior team.
What you’ll bring
- You are consumer centric, with an ability to get into the mind of consumers and make recommendations that guide the brand.
- You are comfortable making decisions and facilitating groups to come to a consensus when there are differing opinions.
- You are equally comfortable working in the details and thinking strategically about the big picture.
- You can figure things out and creatively and positively respond to pressure beyond your control.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit but excel at leveraging that within a corporation – the ultimate entrapeneur.
- You experiment and take risks, even when there is a chance of failure.
- You are interested in future trends that will influence how industries change and evolve.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, bringing out the strengths and skills of those around you.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in product development or marketing for a consumer packaged goods brand
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Financial, business and strategic acumen