Program Coordinator Job Opening
The University of Mississippi• University, Mississippi
This position plans, coordinates and executes special and recurring projects and programs. The incumbent reports to a Manager-level position or higher.
- Outreach: Prepares news stories, bulletins, newsletters, brochures, videos, presentations and/or other informational material for internal and external distribution; including social media online marketing efforts.
- Outreach: Coordinates and participates in assigned library events including planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of the event or reception.
- Outreach: Coordinates library exhibits and displays.
- Office Support: Serves as departmental receptionist to greet and assist visitors to the library and provide a variety of information.
- Office Support: Processes financial and accounting forms in SAP; types and maintains records and files; maintains office supplies.
- Office Support: Gathers data from records, reports and/or by interviews; adapts to proper style of presentation for library reports.
- Ensures all assigned tasks are in compliance with University policy.
- Assists in duties related to the department to which assigned as well as provide backup for other office personnel.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned or required.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following. Additional essential functions may be identified and included by the hiring department.
- Coordinates and participates in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Gathers and organizes data to prepare reports and/or communication tools.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
Related experience may be substituted for education, on a basis set forth and approved by the Department of Human Resources.
The University of Mississippi is committed to providing a safe campus community. UM conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.