Vendor Billing Specialist Job Opening
Vendor Billing Specialist
Pet Food Experts Inc• Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Pet Food Experts is growing! As the leading distributor of pet food and supplies to independent retailers, we value strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers and vendors. Our Accounting Department based in Pawtucket, RI is an integral part of this goal.
Pet Food Experts is a proud recipient of the Best Places to Work award for 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017! We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) and more!
Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
The Vendor Billing Specialist is responsible for compiling all dollar values associated with the promotional billing to vendors on a monthly basis. This position will analyze reports of all monthly activity to ensure that vendors are invoiced accurately and within the specified time frame for reimbursement.
- Reconciles Data to capture all previous months credits and free goods processed
- Adheres to all Vendor Requirements and Contractual Agreements for accurate billing
- Provides all vendors with detailed spreadsheets to include all promotional coding, sales representative email approval, and customer information
- Meets with Category Managers to review vendor updates
- Maintain territory restrictions for all billing
- Ensure that all billing for sales flyers, trade shows, quarterly sales meetings and promotional activity is accurately and timely billed
- Meet regularly with Accounts Payable Manager to share information and updates
- Support the Accounts Payable Team with additional responsibilities and projects, as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6-12 months office/administrative experience with data entry, including Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interface with others including vendors, Vendor Billing and Accounts Payable departments and other company departments
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Solid computer skills, Google Suite preferred
If you have the qualifications and enthusiasm to join our Home Office Team, please apply for this position by going to our website, www.petfoodexperts.com, and visit our Careers page to complete an application. We are not able to speak to all applicants personally, however, if we would like to reach you, we will contact you directly. Thank you for your interest!