Registered Client Associate Job Opening
Registered Client Associate
Bank of America• Wayzata, Minnesota
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. With 10,869 Financial Advisors and $1.9 trillion in client balances as of December 31, 2015, Merrill Lynch is among the largest businesses of its kind in the world.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management specializes in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Merrill Lynchs financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with a financial advisor committed to their needs an advisor with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch and the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required.
- Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registration preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations.
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required.
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
NOTE: In addition to any of the Client Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered), this position may be hired into any of the Private Wealth Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered).
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5