Accounting Clerk - Sea Crest Beach Hotel Job Opening
Accounting Clerk - Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Delaware North• North Falmouth, Massachusetts
Looking to join a cohesive team, that looks and acts like family? Come to a place where you will be recognized as integral to what we do on a daily basis, which is to provide our guests, fellow associates and ownership with wonderful service and memories to last a lifetime. We believe that everyone has a role in our success, and if importance to detail, balance, camaraderie and fun are important to you, then you belong with us!The Opportunity
The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is searching for an Accounting Clerk!
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for billing up to including the following:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Answer telephones and receive email messages; respond accordingly
- Prepare and review weekly accounts receivable aging report
- Distribute weekly accounts receivable aging report and conduct weekly credit meeting
- Submit direct bill applications for credit reference check with follow thru to the Hotel Controller for approval review
- Responsible for timely final invoicing for all conference and catering events
- Responsible for timely final invoicing for all wholesaler bookings in SMS*
- Twice a week review of SMS* guest balance analysis report with required follow up
- Print BEO* & Resume packet in preparation to attend the weekly meeting
- Attend weekly accounting staff meetings
- Journal entry preparation and processing in PeopleSoft
- Monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet general ledger accounts
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Complete special projects as directed by the Accounting Manager or Hotel Controller
This is a Full Time / Temporary position. Detail-oriented, prior accounting experience preferred. Hotel experience helpful.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.