Financial Analyst Jr. Job Opening
Financial Analyst Jr.
BAC Florida Bank• Coral Gables, Florida
Job Summary: The Purpose of this position is to ensure the proper preparation and
analysis of management and regulatory reports as a supporting function for and to assist
the Senior Financial Analyst.
- Prepare management reports.
- Prepare regulatory reports.
- Assist in the Bank’s accounting of securities.
- Assist in the Bank’s Treasury functions.
- Be involved in the Bank’s annual budgeting process.
- Participates in the Bank’s annual physical inventory process.
- Assists the CFO and Sr. Financial Analyst on different projects ad hoc.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or business management related.
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent Written/Verbal skills, and English/Spanish
- Detail-oriented person who can mine data sources, look for trends/variances and identify outliers.
- Able to work with the Bank’s BI software. Also, to be proficient in MS
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D
Search for this job, NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES, HEAD HUNTERS, EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS OR REPRESENTATIVE CALLS PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
- banking, accounting, financing: 2 years (Preferred)