BUSINESS OFFICER I Job Opening
BUSINESS OFFICER I
University of Alabama at Birmingham• Birmingham, Alabama
Category: Treasury Analyst
BUSINESS OFFICER I- (T61552)
- Independently manage a variety of business functions with dynamic funding sources and/or a variety of functional activities, programs, and/or services.
- Perform budget analyses and conduct budgetary forecasting in a financial environment with varied resources.
- Develop and implement work plans.
- Assess and resolve unprecedented problems that require research and review of policy and procedures.
- Resolve problems or compliance issues.
- Develop and edit written documents and/or reports with comprehensive and interpretative information that usually spans across functional areas.
Annual Salary Range:$47,486.4 - $74,484.8
Incomplete job profiles will not be processes. Please be certain to showcase depth and breadth of experience on your application and resume, as they relate to the needs of this job announcement.
Primary Location University
Job Category Clerical & Administrative
Organization 481600000 Psychology
Employee Status Regular
Shift Day/1st Shift