Senior Accounting Associate Job Opening
Senior Accounting Associate
Kasai North America, Inc• Talladega, Alabama
DESCRIPTION: Perform confidential work in any/or all the areas of accounting including posting journal entries, account reconciliations, analytical and research of general ledger. Work involves typing, posting, verifying and compilation of financial records and forms, collecting and accounting compiling data for processing, verifying and reconciling errors to maintain accurate records. Position will support Accounting Manager in all areas of the general ledger for two plants.
- Maintain General ledger accounts, post and process journal entries, perform account analysis, perform general ledger account reconciliations.
- Must be able to perform duties for month end close, budgets and forecasts to support Accounting Manager.
- Analysis to include performing advanced excel skills such as pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
Bachelor's Degree Required
- At least three years experience as an accountant or analyst.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of computer based operations and associated programs
- All education and experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Must possess above average math skills.
- Must be able to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Must have knowledge of pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work well with others
Must be able to work overtime as required, including Saturdays for inventory purposes.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor