Senior Accountant Job Opening
Dsquared Pharmaceuticals, Inc.• Glendale, California
Reporting to the Financial Controller and will be responsible working independently for the accrual financial statements, management of AR, AP, Inventory and reporting activities for multiple companies.
Finance and Accounting
- Accountant is in charge of proper invoicing with standard policies reflective of the customer requirements.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing and collection.
- Monitor and report on deviations with credit standards.
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Manages AP which includes, Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters.
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Reconciliation of vendor balances on a monthly basis.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Computation of commission on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Ensuring Journal Entries to be passed on a monthly basis for the closure of financial statements.
- Bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Credit card classification and accounting on a monthly basis
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the Companies financial status;
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Preparation of yearly income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement on an accrual basis.
- Preparation of shareholder’s movement on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Analytical Review procedures on a monthly basis for the financial statements.
- Filing of state tax returns for all states license.
- Loan covenants and reporting on a yearly basis.
- IRS/CA FTB Audit coordination with the external CPA’s
- Reporting on a weekly basis for inventory/cash collection/slow moving inventory and forecast.
Other related Companies
- Bank reconciliation needs to be completed on a monthly basis.
- Coordination with the external CPA’s for closure of tax return on a yearly basis for all related multiple companies.
- SAP experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS excel, word and PowerPoint.
Dsquared is a national distributor of wholesale pharmaceuticals and a full-service contract manufacturer. Whether helping your business get high quality pharmaceuticals at a good price or helping you to launch your product, our goal is to provide you with the safest, most effective, and affordable medications.
Dsquared is a corporation serving pharmacies, hospitals, physicians, and healthcare providers across the nation. Our goal is to provide the safest, most effective, and affordable medications for the American public.
The team at Dsquared is on the front-line of pharmaceutical development. We strive to be the vanguard of industry when it comes to developing new and dynamic ways to approach the distribution of our products through advanced supply chain methodologies. Dsquared has built a network of trusted resources across the United States to ensure that we can meet the growing demand for high-quality pharmaceuticals. Our staff has the acumen, passion, and vision to grow our company to meet the needs of our customers. We welcome you to become part of the exciting journey to make America a healthier nation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off