Financial Advisor Job Opening
Feltl and Company, Inc.• Wayzata, Minnesota
As a Financial Advisor for Feltl and Company, you will assist families and individuals manage their money. You will receive competitive compensation (that has a payout of 50 to 60%). In today’s competitive environment, this is an extraordinary opportunity to leverage the resources of a strong, regional firm while running your existing book of business as an independent within an office setting that Feltl and Company provides.
At Feltl and Company you will have access to state-of-the art financial tools and technologies as well as non-proprietary products and services that will allow you to provide clients with a high level of individualized, comprehensive and diverse investment strategies. We also have our own in-house research department (which has two analysts ranked in the top three in the nation for their business sector by the Wall Street Journal) and our own investment banking team.
- Consult clients on investment strategies based on their financial and investment objectives
- Balance management of referral activities, customer follow-ups and administrative tasks
- Complete continuing finance education, licensing requirements and sales training
- Effectively source business prospects and employ client acquisition techniques
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 or more years of experience as a financial advisor with an existing book of business
- Excellent communication, presentation, time-management and organization skills
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Strong community presence with an established network of personal and business contacts
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without durational restrictions
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
Interested candidates should send their resume and unique qualifications to: