Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member Job Opening
Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Troy Sayer - State Farm Agent• Eagle River, Alaska
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: Starting base between $32,000-$36,000 (+ Commission)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Associate's degree or higher preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.