FINANCIAL ANALYST Job Opening
Nationwide Hotel Management Company• Wichita, Kansas
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC based in Wichita, Kansas, manages over 100 WoodSpring Suites extended-stay hotels. WoodSpring Suites is the nation’s fastest-growing economy extended stay hotel brand. We are actively searching for an FINANCIAL ANALYST to work in the Wichita, KS corporate office.
This role will be responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the portfolio of hotels under company management.
Essential Functions (duties and responsibilities):
- Analyze drivers of hotel operating results and recommend actions to improve.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Senior Management, Regional Leaders, and General Managers to develop, implement, and monitor improvement initiatives across the portfolio
- Drive operations projects to improve efficiency and profitability of hotels.
- Optimize daily/weekly/monthly operations reporting to inform/enable property and operations management.
- Ad hoc analysis, scenario analysis, multi-year modeling to support business requirements.
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting processes as required
- 1-3 years of experience in business analysis and project management is preferred with proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements.
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including the designing and documenting detailed process flows, and the development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
- Experience in developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
Education & Skills
- Finance or related degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills