Financial Analyst Job Opening
Golden Malted• Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Join our winning team!
Rapidly growing Golden Malted® is hiring a Financial Analyst at our state of the art Glen Mills, PA facility. This is a full-time exempt position.
Great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, life and 401k plan.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data; recommending actions.
- Develop annual budgets and monthly forecast
- Assisting with internal and external operating reports
- Analysis of financial and operation results to budget
- Work with management teams to develop and analyze reports to assist in the management of their divisions
- Strong computer skills a requirement; SQL & Access knowledge required
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook skills
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience with financial planning & analysis in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Detail oriented
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen required.
Golden Malted® is the world’s largest supplier of waffle mix and irons. We offer a complete suite of products with our waffle program including customer-friendly batter and syrup dispensers, syrups, fruit toppings, and a variety of waffle and pancake mixes. Our waffles are distributed in over 60 countries throughout the world. Golden Malted is on the cutting edge of technology having recently launched a proprietary sales force automation application and a new online portal designed for customers to easily manage their accounts and make purchases.
Golden Malted® will continue to recruit the best talent and provide an environment in which our employees can succeed.