Senior Tax Accountant Job Opening
Senior Tax Accountant
Nature's Way• Green Bay, Wisconsin
Responsible for assisting with risk management and tax reporting to various regulatory agencies along with performance of duties necessary for the accounting function of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculate all federal and state estimated taxes for monthly reporting, forecasts, and budget process.
- Prepare workpapers for the filing of annual Federal and State income tax returns, foreign income tax returns and quarterly federal and state income tax estimates and annual extensions.
- Manage Federal and State tax audits.
- Prepare the annual tax provision for audit.
- Compile various financial audit documents and work with auditors during the audit.
- Assist with the Company’s transfer pricing compliance.
- Responsible for the accounting for capital assets and determining tax depreciation lives and methods.
- Prepare various tax filings including but not limited to Form 1099, Form 1042 and FBAR.
- Ensure sales and use tax compliance for the company and all subsidiaries.
- Review various property tax filings.
- Review various quarterly compliance surveys.
- Participate in various compliance related process improvement projects and process documentation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Tax, Accounting or Finance and at least five years of related experience and proven proficiency. Accounting or tax certification stronglypreferred (CPA, CMA or similar).