Manager Corporate Reporting Job Opening
Manager Corporate Reporting
BRIO Tuscan Grille• Orlando, Florida
Basic Purpose of Position: As a key part of the Accounting department, this position will be responsible for all reporting of financial information to both external and internal users. They will work directly with the Controller, VP of Finance, and CFO to ensure reported information is accurate and distributed in a timely manner. This position will be a key liaison with the other departments to fully understand financial information / reporting and highlight key drivers of performance variances to plan and prior year. This position handles accounting functions and will need to be fully knowledgeable about GAAP and FASB.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze and produce the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting which includes P&L’s, restaurant stack rankings, lender reports, board presentations, automated reporting, etc.
- Manage all aspects of Gift Cards for the company; accounting, internal & external sales, etc.
- Month end duties such as utility accruals, marketing accruals, rebate posting, change in inventory, account reconciliations, etc.
- Manage beverage vendor funding; accounting, payment processing & invoicing, etc.
- Manage the annual business planning / budgeting process with all company departments.
- Assist with audits as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as directed by the Controller, VP of Finance, or CFO.
Skills & Abilities: Good organization skills, clear & concise communications, willing to do the work themselves, high ethical standards, able to keep confidential information to themselves, Microsoft Office software; power Excel user plus, Lawson knowledge a plus, and a positive attitude.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CPA a plus
No direct reports
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skill and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change by Management at any time.
FoodFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer