Technical Analyst, Planning & Allocation Systems Job Opening
Technical Analyst, Planning & Allocation Systems
Michael Kors• East Rutherford, New Jersey
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Technical Analyst – Planning and Allocation
Department: Information Systems
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support production issues of mission-critical, web-based enterprise solutions. – It’s application support. It ranges from ‘how-to’ in applications, configurations and building system variables for enhancement/improvement, to identifying and resolving application issue along with the vendors.
- Collaborate with the Business teams and IT partners to analyze, correctly rank/prioritize and provide ETA for the enhancement request and/or reported issues. She/he will be relied upon as the IT rep to ensure that IT projects fall where they should with ability to review each for priority and/or address IT capability to assist in other group enhancement.
Work with / Manage Retail Vendors to ensure all areas are meeting Michael Kors business needs. The areas include application functionality, system architecture and design, data integrity, application security and compliance, and etc.
- Lead Bi-weekly call’s to review open tickets with vendors - Work as a hub for IT tickets to understand the solution and ensure the issue gets resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborate internally to ensure open lines of communication
Respond to user’s callouts.
- Identify the issues and/or questions - be able to identify whether it is application or data issue, whether the issue originating from the application or other (source) system. The systems are Enterprise Financial Planning, Allocation, Demand Planning, Associate commission program.
- Provide workaround if any
- Validate the issue resolution
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 years of BA/BS degree is required.
- Working experience in Retail environment
- Experienced in the ability to work with other teams/departments to deliver projects and manage vendors
- Working knowledge of relational/multi-dimensional Databases: Oracle, Sequel, DB2 or similar
- JDA Enterprise Allocation, Planning and MMS preferred
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with time-sensitive constraints.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of and ability to apply project lifecycle methodology.
- Analytical, design, verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Presentation skills – business users and management.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with user community and vendors.
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V