Accounting Clerk Job Opening
Keller Management LC• Centerville, Utah
Keller Investment Properties is seeking to hire an Accounting Clerk and Receptionist for our Corporate Office to primarily maintain efficient payable records, issue payments owed by the company for products and services, reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements and perform basic accounting functions as well as perform some receptionist duties. Our ideal applicant has previous accounting experience, has excellent customer service skills to greet clients and professionally maintain vendor relations, is detail oriented and can prioritize and organize tasks to ensure payments are promptly made. We seek someone with a positiive attitude and insight to work well within a department taking progressive strides within finance! Schedule is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Shift times can be flexible between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. according to availability.
- Maintain good vendor relations through effective communication, and by promptly paying invoices when due.
- Properly code expenses to general ledger through the utilization of purchase orders and/or check requests completed by authorized employees, as approved by the Finance Director.
- Ensure accurate records of all vendors, vendor payments/credits, and invoice approvals.
- Post all invoices in a timely manner to maintain a current record of outstanding expenses.
- Process vendor payments twice a month.
- Regularly post credit card charges, and reconcile payments to all charges.
- Verify and match invoices with computer generated checks.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Prepare receivable files for submission to collection agency.
- Receptionist duties including answering phones and filing.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience in Accounting required.
- Good communication and interpersonal-relationship skills, to effectively communicate with vendors and Keller’s managers.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strength in showing progressive insight, vision, and intuition to thrive within a progressive company / department.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and detailed-oriented, with proficiency in prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to converse fluently in English.