Manager - Ecosystem and Partner Programs Job Opening
Manager - Ecosystem and Partner Programs
Verizon• Basking Ridge, New Jersey
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s Corporate Strategy’s Business Development & Partner Management team identifies winning strategic opportunities and leads the development of an ecosystem to generate new revenue growth and profitability. The team oversees business development to cultivate external opportunities, determining greatest fit and benefit to Verizon. As a key function, the team will drive market recommendations across alliances, commercial partnerships, acquisitions or ventures. To do so, the team is required to lead partnership management with external and internal senior leaders.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Manager of Ecosystem and Partner Programs will lead the Ecosystem and Partner Program efforts across Verizon. Responsibilities will include partnership with external and internal senior leaders, maximizing leverage of VZ requests and opportunities, and formal funnel management and diligence on key actions/ decision. This will include responsibility for designing and implementing our partner engagement model which involves collateral, web design input, incentives, commercials, and management of the program. As part of engaging external and internal stakeholders, you will facilitate biannual summits, CES, Mobile World Congress and other high profile events.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s degree in finance, business or related discipline or MBA.
- Six or more years of experience in strategy, investment banking, and/or consulting.
- Three or more years of experience in telecommunication, media or technology industries.
- Product management experience, with packaged software products (Saas).
- Experience with web and digital marketing.
- Experience in managing engagement programs with partners, pricing, partner incentives, and commercial agreements.
- Experience building programmatic partner collateral.
- Experience in managing large high-profile projects in highly matrixed organization.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders to get results across multiple groups and disciplines throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of Verizon’s product portfolio.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, market analysis and creative thought leadership.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.