Accounts Payable Clerk Job Opening
Accounts Payable Clerk
Little Sisters of The Poor - Jeanne Jugan Residence• Pawtucket, Rhode Island
We are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk, Part Time- 15 hours per week.
Responsible for functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, record keeping, financial reporting, and other miscellaneous administrative support services. These services are consistent with the Home's standards and philosophy and are in compliance with all regulations, codes, policies and procedures that govern the Home.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. Business school or some college preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess integrity, responsibility and accuracy in preparing reports. Possess skills to assure that administrative services are properly maintained to meet the needs of the Home.
- Must have knowledge of office machines/equipment, be computer literate & know word processing.
- Must be able to learn new computer software programs with relative ease.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to maintain an accurate and timely system of accounting and record keeping.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with varied personnel.
- Must be able to work under pressure with interruptions.
- Must be able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must possess ability to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job Type: Part-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)