Dealer Relationship Manager (Inside Sales) Job Opening
Dealer Relationship Manager (Inside Sales)
Strike Acceptance• Laguna Hills, California
Awesome opportunity alert for a small start up auto finance company where you have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. If you're self motivated, competitive and driven to learn and grow this Internal Dealer Relationship Manager opportunity is absolutely the fit for you! The Internal Dealership Relationship Manager (IDRM), is the primary interface for all potential and current Strike dealers within the local markets by building strong partnership over the phone with the dealer body. Your goal as an IDRM within the markets will be to build a territory by prospecting and signing dealers that can successfully partner with Strike Acceptance and serve as their main point of contact for customer service and support throughout the partnership. As an IDRM for our team you must be willing to build and run a territory with entrepreneurial drive and dedication similar to a small business owner and you must also have the ability to building strong relationships with your dealers over the phone and some dealer visits with local dealers as well.
What You're Doing
- Review auto loan deals with your dealer partners and help them to structure or restructure as needed to fit the program.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships over the phone.
- Prospect and sign dealers to Team Strike that fit our program(s).
- Work closely with all dealer personnel over the phone, to train them on the Strike programs, contracts and all related resources in order to assure a successful partnership with our team.
- Keep dealers informed of any updates that might impact them (industry wide or company specific).
- Share input with management related to pricing/program recommendations specific to your territories.
- Develop on-going relationships with internal and external customers. Monitor the profitability and quality of submissions and keep up-to-date with underwriting and/or policy changes.
- Travel as needed within a 60 mile radius to visit dealers.
- Meet monthly goals for production, profitability and service, which includes a meeting a call volume numbers.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 2-5 years of auto finance experience (funding, credit, dealership all walks of auto finance life are welcome).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average drive, communication/negotiation skills, and a track record of success.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- College degree from an accredited university is highly preferred but not required.
What We're Offering
- Business casual small office environment (so yes you can wear jeans and yes you can wear your Nikes or your fancy flip flops).
- Work life balance is a real thing here, not just something we say to get your resume.
- Opportunities to think outside the box and put your amazing ideas into practice - innovation is life at Strike and different is good.
- The standard stuff that everyone tells you of course; benefits, time off, direct deposit with competitive pay and all that good stuff.
- Other stuff you're interested in that's cool? Tell us and we'll check it out, that's how we roll. #CHECKOUTSTRIKE
Strike Acceptance is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- auto finance: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules