Night Auditor Job Opening
Red Roof Inn• Gulf Shores, Alabama
A&R Hospitality Management is seeking hard working and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Night Auditor at our Red Roof Inn in Gulf Shores, AL. As a Night Auditor your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Anticipate guests and needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: Hotel features/services, hours of operations, Room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures and scheduled daily group activities.
- Process all guest check-ins Verify registration card information with the guest.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with Housekeeping.
- Keep the front of house area clean and organized.
- Will primarily work overnight shift.
The ideal Night Auditor should have:
- Previous Hotel Front Desk experience a plus
- Proficiency with computers
- Great communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Job Type: Full-time