Internal Auditor Job Opening
ZEUS INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS• Columbia, South Carolina
Zeus is the world's leading polymer extrusion manufacturer and material science innovator. Over 50 years of experience in medical, aerospace, energy exploration, automotive, fiber optics and more allow us to leap past can't and into how. At Zeus we are "Turning polymers into possibilities." We believe in building collaborative relationships with customers to design, engineer and produce high performance polymer tubing.
We have an opportunity for an Internal Auditor at our Aiken Facility. Successful candidates will have a desire and ability to take our manufacturing process to the next level. Continuous Improvement is a way of life at Zeus. You must possess the ability to work independently; and the desire to learn a variety of skills.
Here are the Job Duties and Skills required:
- Responsible for performing audits to ensure all systems, processes and their outcomes comply with standards that meet applicable ISO international and national regulations, standards and guidelines, and fulfill internal Zeus Industrial Products requirements, working with existing or new programs in order to provide QA&QC oversight, as well as to assist with the completion of audits in accordance with the program/project audit plan.
- Perform product, process, and ISO system audits.
- Complete audits and documents the audit results/reports on schedule and in a timely manner.
- Write reports to management on the results of the audits performed.
- Must review and follow up on proposed corrective actions to reported problems.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Accurate and legible record keeping is a must.
- Legible writing a must
- Required to walk full perimeter of facility for sustained periods.
- Eyesight: 20/20
Zeus is an exciting, innovative company that offers competitive pay and a great benefits package which includes one of the best medical plans in the area, an immediate 50% 401(k) match, dental, vision, paid vacation and even an on-site medical office. If you are interested in a career at Zeus please visit our website at www.zeusinc.com to apply for this position.