Branch Manager Job Opening
The TRAK Group• Florence, Alabama
Branch Manager- Florence, KY
A fast-growing financial institution is opening a brand new branch in Florence, KY
They're looking to hire someone who wants to mold the office and make it their own!
To be successful, you will recognize and anticipate the needs of the branch to meet goals and comply with all banking laws.
This is your chance to show off your talents in developing business while actively coaching and leading the banking team.
- Oversees all sales activities within the branch and will be responsible for the financial results and conditions of the branch.
- Cultivates relationships with members and business partners in the community to drive additional sales.
- Acts as the point person for all business accounts.
- Utilizes strong analytical skills to evaluate credit requests and resolve complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and knowledge of products, services, and systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to work within and develop a team environment.
- Evaluates all direct reports and provides regular sales and performance coaching.
- Assumes responsibility for all areas of the branch: sales, service, and operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business or Finance, or equivalent retail banking experience.
- Minimum two years of experience in banking management
- Have a "hunter" mentality- will go out into the community and develop business relationships throughout the local marketplace
- Must be a highly-effective communicator; have the ability to coach and mentor others so goals can be obtained
- Multi-tasker with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- develop and grow business relationships within their community.
- Full Benefits Package (employer pays 98% of single employee plan)
- Paid holidays including President’s Day and Veteran’s Day
- Reviews at 3, 6 and 12 months – you get feedback on your performance!
- Internal promotions
- Saturday half day – this also gives you a day off during the week!