Controller Job Opening
Niking Corporation• Wahiawa, Hawaii
Category: Senior Accountant
- Oversee financial operations including A/P, A/R, job cost accounting, payroll and cash flow management;
- Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting;
- Produce monthly financial statements including work-in-progress schedule for company and related entities;
- Coordinate completion of annual audits and tax returns;
- Maintain state registrations, business and tax licenses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Construction accounting experience;
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Candidate must submit resume including references and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off