Assistant Managers/Shift Leaders Job Opening
Assistant Managers/Shift Leaders
Sonic Drive-In• Talladega, Alabama
WANNA TURN THAT JOB INTO A CAREER? WORK HARD, HAVE FUN DOING IT, GET PAID.
We train, develop and GROW our people, and are looking for more great people! As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager, you are coaching and working side-by-side with your troops in a never-ending campaign to give America an infinitely more delicious food service experience. You will be involved in training and supporting drive-in restaurant employees, ensuring that food is delivered in a clean, safe and efficient manner and our customers have an exceptional experience.
* Above industry pay...for Assistants, Shift Leaders and for Team Members
* A full insurance package available for all full-time employees
If you want a company you can work with the rest of your life, be appreciated for what you do and most importantly, provide for your family.....APPLY TODAY!!!
Essential Assistant Manager/Shift Leader job duties are listed below:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Crew/Team members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to, monitors crew compliance of drive-in employee handbook, policies, practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Reinforces exceptional service culture, ensures employees always focus on serving guests
- Immediately and respectfully resolves guest requests
- Creating an exciting and productive atmosphere free of harassment and discrimination
Additional Assistant Manager/Shift Leader Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), successful experience running shifts without supervision
- Required to work minimum 5 day workweek incl. irregular hours, nights, weekends, holidays
- Understanding of labor laws, local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Solid leadership, supervisory practices and skills; ability to motivate and develop people
- Effective verbal, written communication skills; basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
We value our people, we are growing our team - All we're missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
COPY AND PASTE the following into your browser to access/complete our online application process:
Click on APPLY below, attach your resume and write us an awesome cover letter explaining why we can't possibly go on another day without making you a part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules