Tax Manager Job Opening
Castillo and Company• Coral Gables, Florida
A Tax Manager at Castillo and Company is responsible for identifying and implementing tax planning. You will be in charge of managing tax compliance and pertinent workflows. You will supervise tax staff and seniors, approve tax returns and review tax research assignments for your assigned clients.
- Review tax returns, tax research, extensions, estimated tax payments and all tax related aspects of their assigned clients.
- Work with client personnel to obtain required data to prepare tax returns and fulfill all tax related services.
- Supervise tax seniors and staff.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completed 150 semester hours of education.
- CPA or LLM required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in public accounting.
- Fluent in an additional language to English is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent worker that demonstrates good judgment and analytical abilities and has experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed