Accounting Payable Accountant Job Opening
Accounting Payable Accountant
Mando America Corporation• Opelika, Alabama
Participate in daily operations of accounting department including other payables.
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Management of Expense Supplier Payment (this is not just limited to only payment, but includes such all actions for payable as credit card, Other payable aging, communication with suppliers, error correction etc. etc.)
- Check request review and/or entry with PO matching
- Manage PO balance and PO aging notification to other departments
- Management of Supplier registration/cancellation/update etc.
- Monthly Accounting Closing (e.g. Monitoring AP cut-off and taking all required action for financial closing, Various Expense accruals, cost allocation, all assigned accounts reconciliation, FA relating AP support etc. etc.)
- Training of payable process and Expense system
- Assist accounting manager (e.g. AP relating analytical works, KPI data gathering etc. etc.)
- Review all reimbursement from AL employees (Review account codes and validate with memo amount)
- Others upon demands of the Company
Associate’s degree or above in Accounting, experience a plus – especially in manufacturing industry.
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Oracle ERP, etc.
Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Accounts Payable/Receivable experience desired.
Job Type: Full-time