Sr. Treasury Analyst Job Opening
Sr. Treasury Analyst
Micron• Boise, Idaho
Req. ID: 133885
Sr. Treasury Analyst
Date: Until Filled
Location: Boise, ID
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Sr. Treasury Analyst at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be catalyst in optimizing processes within Treasury by implementing strategies derived from working with Micron’s financial partners and using technical solutions.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversee and maintain the data integrity of information within the treasury management system (TMS)
- Evaluate and present recommendations to increase the functionality of the TMS in areas where it provides real value
- Partner with relationship banks to build and maintain direct connections with the TMS
- Oversee internal and external resources in a way to deliver consistent execution of projects
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritize deliverables
- Improve operational efficiency: process improvements and automation using creative / disruptive ideas
- Ensure projects are properly planned and the budget and deliverable dates are respected
- Be a liaison for internal departments when interacting with external financial partners
- Supports organizational growth
Bank Account Management & Fee Analysis
- Maintains an accurate bank account signatory database and perform annual reviews. Prepare required documentation for signatory changes at bank as needed.
- Maintains accurate bank system user database and performs annual user access reviews
- Complete bank documentation for the opening of new bank accounts as required
- Support compliance with internal audit and SOX controls
Drive Teamwork and Provide Customer Support
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external partners
- Act as banking contact for internal and external customers
- Maintain current industry knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of multiple electronic banking systems
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Minimum 2 year of experience implementing or utilizing Kyriba
- Minimum 3 years of cash management experience
- Market Awareness: Understands industry, market, geographies and competitive landscape.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrates knowledge of internal and external business drivers, decisions, relationships and influencing factors that affect the accomplishment of desired business outcomes.
- Collaboration and Facilitation: Leads without authority, collaborates through an inclusive approach, across geographic and organizational cultures to achieve mutual success for the company.
- Work Coordination: Leads or participates in the planning, communication, and execution of work activities in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Talent Management: Utilizes performance management to assess performance and behaviors against standards and expectations, including development plans. Solicits and provides positive and constructive feedback.
- Personal Development: Seeks out growth / learning opportunities and accepts responsibility for achieving personal growth.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Accounting/Finance || #LI-CC2 || Tier 4 ||