Financial Relationship Advisor - Wealth Brokerage Services Job Opening
Financial Relationship Advisor - Wealth Brokerage Services
Wells Fargo• Carson City, Nevada
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Financial Relationship Advisor (FRA) will be responsible for meeting the financial needs of existing and prospective Wells Fargo clients within a bank branch location through partnership activities and consistent client contact, as well as retaining and growing client assets under management. Following Wells Fargo Advisors and Consumer Bank established practices and guidelines, the FRA will connect with clients, either in person or via telephone, to collect financial information, assess investment profile, and provide clients with financial related advice consistent with client goals and risk tolerance; Ensure appropriate documentation of each client contact; Leverage local and centralized resources of the firm, to include key product and service groups, to meet client's range of financial needs. In addition, the FRA will be responsible for providing expertise to clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determine which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances. The FRA will provide exceptional service to clients as well as meet business objectives. The position partners with the Consumer Bank and may partner with the Wealth Management Group. May be assigned to partner with and mentor Licensed Bankers and/or Premier Bankers. May partner with and refer opportunities to other Wells Fargo Bank channels.
In addition to the professional qualifications outlined above, we are specifically looking for team members who have the following background:
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Powerful communicator who reflects professional presence and is confident in interactions with clients and business partners
- Self-driven, independent team member who effectively prioritizes and executes tasks; and embraces new challenges
- Highly dynamic individual who thrives in an interdependent team environment.
- After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT) - candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis
- 1+ year of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of financial services experience; or 2+ years of military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher and 6+ months of financial services experience
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Established network in the local market
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage industry/operations
- Sales or sales support experience
- Client services experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial services experience
- Experience developing and managing client relationships
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 120 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
NV-Carson City: 2424 S Carson St - Carson City, NV
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI