Business Development Director Job Opening
Business Development Director
Schneider National• Manchester, Connecticut
Category: Treasury Analyst
Business Development Director - Job Number: 191613 - Full-time
The Schneider organization is looking for an experienced Business Development Director to lead the business development efforts for our Truckload division within the Northeast region. This role emphasizes insight selling techniques to boldly establish new relationships and generate revenue growth; therefore, the Business Development Director will be responsible for developing and executing action plans that will lead to successful signing of new business contracts. The Director will lead the sales cycle coordinating all information, activities and internal resources, and will act as a business consultant to establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business challenges and opportunities with the end goal of presenting logical, economically beneficial solutions. Join Schneider today and enjoy an unlimited earning potential with an uncapped incentive plan!
Region is the New England area.
Do you have what it takes?
- Insight selling- Do you want to work in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions?
- Hunter- Do you possess effective prospecting skills that will enable you to identify, penetrate and close on new business?
- Ownership- Do you possess a consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication? Do you love a new challenge?
- Strong Work Ethic- Do you have a persevering, professional and positive attitude? Can you successfully handle your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated?
- Accountability- Are you results driven and able to establish meaningful goals? Are you committed to constant improvement and learning?
If so, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
You'll need some experience:
- Five to ten years Transportation/Logistics sales experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Validated prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest people
A world-class service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Superior service provider
- Committed to growth and expansion in the marketplace
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we've grown and evolved to become a $4.4 billion company (2017 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolio of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Primary Location: USA-CONNECTICUT-Manchester
Other Locations: USA-NEW JERSEY-Cranbury, USA-NEW JERSEY-Kearny
Job Posting: May 31, 2019, 12:28:21 PM