Traveling Financial Services Representative Job Opening
Traveling Financial Services Representative
Nevada State Bank• Carson City, Nevada
- Expand client base through successful service and sales techniques.
- Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good client relations, referring clients to other lines of business for new services as needed and demonstrating product knowledge.
- Continually cross selling bank services and products, including loans.
- Incumbents are fully experienced tellers and have knowledge of branch operations.
- Acts as lead in branch activities in the absence of or in conjunction with, the Branch Management Team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ year banking experience, including bank products and services, cashiering, customer service, balancing or other related experience.
- Working knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits, credits, bank products, new accounts or banking.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training, Vacation, and Holidays
- Generous Benefit Options
- 401k Matching
- Education Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
This position requires Federal Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS), in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Nevada-Carson City-NV - North Carson City Branch
Nevada-Carson City-NV - South Carson City Branch
Retail Banking FSR
Jun 6, 2019