Branch Manager Trainee - CO Metro South Job Opening
Branch Manager Trainee - CO Metro South
JP Morgan Chase• Parker, Colorado
Category: Financial Advisor
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You’re a natural leader. You do what’s right – for customers and colleagues – and you love to inspire others to do the same. You have a knack for motivating and leading teams to create an exceptional customer experiences that cultivate long-lasting relationships. Apply these skills to become a Branch Manager and play a key role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients.
As a Branch Manager, you will go through a customized training program to become a Branch Manager at Chase. As a Branch Manager, you are responsible for creating an environment that delivers an exceptional experience for both customers and employees. You determine the success of your branch by identifying and hiring top talent; developing each member of your team to his/her fullest potential; setting a clear direction for the branch; creating great partnerships within Chase and the community at large - all while maintaining a focus on our customers.
As a Branch Manager you will ensure the branch will meet and exceed customer expectations and will create a customer obsessed culture in the branch. You will direct all aspects of branch operations, grow the deposits and investments of the branch and coach bankers and tellers. You will also be responsible for creating an environment that influences the use of technology to meet the customers’ needs of today and the future. You will collaborate with our partners in Chase Wealth Management, Business Banking and Home Lending to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
As a Branch Manager you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
Act as the standard bearer of Chase and create a world-class customer experience
- Partner with tellers to make every entrance into the branch a warm and welcome one
- Assist bankers and partners in maintaining customer relationships
- Educate clients on how to use our digital platforms to bank and invest when, where and how they want
- Build partnership with local businesses to build brand in local market area through strong community involvement
- Build relationships by promoting a client/customer centered organization and proactively addresses customer needs
- Create an environment that encourages team members to provide an exceptional customer experience; and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Address client issues promptly and effectively
Manage and coach branch employees to engage customers
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every customer
- Work with individual bankers and tellers to identify customer needs
- Bring out the best in the branch employees by providing training, coaching, and motivation
- Promote a strong control environment to evaluate, manage and conduct new and existing business by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes
Drive deposits & investments growth for the branch
- Create branch-specific strategies to grow the business
- Use reporting to identify high potential and at-risk customers
- Partner with bankers in cultivating new and existing deposits
- Work with partners, including financial advisors and home lending advisors, to grow investments
- Improve revenues and expenses and grow the business, while exceeding customer expectations
Dodd Frank and Safe Act:
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
- Ability to set the tone of the branch to provide an exceptional customer experience and a dynamic, engaging culture
- Outstanding leadership experience, with a proven, successful record of coaching and mentoring employees to improved results
- Experience building partnership with local businesses
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
- Strong decision maker
- Experience in collaboration amongst multiple lines of business
- Ability to drive the priorities of the business
- Ability to develop a plan to drive growth
- Experience creating and maintaining a strong risk and control environment
- Two years of management experience strongly preferred, Retail Banking highly preferred
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Demonstrated commitment to operational integrity, policies