Intelligent Automation (IA) Solutions Lead - Manager Job Opening
Intelligent Automation (IA) Solutions Lead - Manager
Deloitte• McLean, Virginia
Category: Accounting Assistant
Intelligent Automation (IA) Solutions Lead
Work you’ll do
- Responsible for driving the strategy and design, and ensuring delivery of robotic and intelligent automation solutions; understanding our client’s business challenges and integrating capabilities such as RPA, machine learning, NLP, and intelligent assistants to create seamless solutions
- Advise clients in making strategic decisions and implementing intelligent automation solutions in functional areas such as Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, and Human Resources, with increasing demand for heart of the business solutions like engineering and sales
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
- Work with clients to develop strategy and governance for the broader organizational intelligent automation program and goals (e.g., establishment of COE)
- Collaborate with firm technical leaders to understand and bring to bear innovative AI / Cognitive and digital technologies to transform business processes
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas of the business where ML, NLP and other AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Guide both client and Deloitte teams in identifying automation candidates and develop associated business cases for opportunities
- Review client engagement deliverables (e.g., Business Cases, CoE playbooks, process design documents, test strategies and plans) to ensure quality of content and presentation aligned with statement of work and Deloitte standards
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operational issues that arise throughout the course of automation implementations
- Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation engagements, and serve as a liaison with the technical team and client team
- Support Deloitte leadership with business development efforts, including account building, pursuits, and thoughtware development
- Foster talent within the A&C team, building high performing teams and supporting development of staff within the practice
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of AI, machine learning, data, analytics, RPA, science and other cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, drive new and enhanced front and back office business solutions and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive team will work with our clients to:
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting/and or industry experience or an MBA with 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of RPA, including market-leading trends and platforms (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and WorkFusion.)
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel 100%
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.