Automotive Finance Manager at Greenway Hyundai of Decatur Job Opening
Automotive Finance Manager at Greenway Hyundai of Decatur
Greenway Automotive Group• Decatur, Alabama
Greenway Hyundai of Decatur is looking for an experienced and motivated automotive dealership Finance Manager! We need someone who can drive productivity through effective and values-centered leadership. This individual's past work history must exhibit a savvy management skill set and profile a sales-driven professional with a proven profitability history.
The Finance and Insurance Manager coordinates all activities regarding finance and insurance for our valued customers, which includes working to help customers obtain financing, preparing all associated documentation, and selling extended service contracts and additional protection products. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, strong business acumen and sales aptitude, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
We are looking for applicants with a proven track record of more than 2 years working in a dealership as a Finance/Insurance Manager and at least 5 years of automotive retail experience.
Greenway Hyundai of Decatur has high traffic and our Finance Managers make great money!!
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provides them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Works with customers to obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases in conformance with state and federal law
- Prepares all state and federal documents regarding vehicle purchases in a timely manner and in accordance with established laws and procedures
- Maintains good working relationships with lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Works with the Sales team to ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department and that the Sales team has information on finance and lease programs and understands the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Understands and complies with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A proven track record of more than 2 years working in a dealership as a Finance/Insurance Manager
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong and confident personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive Pay structure and ongoing training and development
- Paid Vacation
- Full benefits options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Great location providing plenty of floor traffic
- State of the Art Facility with a Professional Working Environment