Bookkeeper/Office Manager Job Opening
Cabinet Company• Birmingham, Alabama
Family owned Cabinet Company is currently hiring a full/Part time Bookkeeper/office manager. Job has long term opportunity and stability. The Bookkeeper will handle AR, AP, Banking, Month end tasks, Year End Tasks & Payroll each week. Managing some marketing and social media and flyers. Website maintenance. Must have some technical knowledge of computers, printers and networking. Managing office materials and greeting drop in customers and deliveries. Minimal hours are 9-3 Mon-Fri. Only Apply if you Have Quickbooks Desktop and online Experience with good accounting knowledge.
* Five years minimum Bookkeeping experience is required.
* Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and practices
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
* Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications;
* Quickbooks Desktop and Online
Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be a self starter. This job requires heavy data entry.
Please send resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: