Strategic Roadmap Strategic Program Management- Global Data and Analytics Job Opening
Strategic Roadmap Strategic Program Management- Global Data and Analytics
Cigna• Bloomfield, Connecticut
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Sr. Advisor, Strategic Program Management
Global Data and Analytics
Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) and its subsidiaries comprise a global health services and financial company that serves millions of people worldwide through our health, pharmacy, behavioral, dental, disability, life, accident and international products and services. Our mission is to help improve the health, well-being and peace of mind of the people we serve.
Cigna is seeking a highly motivated and organized program manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Global Data and Analytics (GD&A) Strategy and Operations, to join our growing and dynamic team to help lead the management and execution of our GD&A strategic roadmap priorities. This individual will engage with senior leadership across the organization to manage a highly visible, diverse program while also leading small to medium sized projects.
- Understands the GD&A’s strategic goals and priorities and works across the organization to clearly define the strategic roadmap including the required stakeholders/sponsorship, work streams, major deliverables, milestones, and dependencies.
- Measure and report on value creation.
- Engages with various leaders across the enterprise from organizations such as D&A Engineering (IT), HR, business unit analytic leadership (US Commercial, Government, International Markets, etc.) to establish on-going management processes to deliver on strategic commitments.
- Gathers and provides appropriate cost benefit analysis to help leadership make informed decisions around prioritization.
- Works closely with GD&A innovation and strategy leadership to continuously measure value and refresh strategic roadmaps to reflect the latest strategic priorities.
- Has a strong understanding of execution approaches and driving the prioritized work towards execution while partnering with the delivery teams.
- Gains a strong understanding of the broader portfolio and the alignment of various initiatives within the portfolio. Stays connected with overall portfolio development to evolve scope, approach and prioritization as needed.
- Partners with the execution teams to ensure smooth transition of work and provide necessary support during execution.
- Facilitates regular meetings with key stakeholders and sponsors to provide status updates, escalate risks or issues, and review scope and prepares executive-ready communications that effectively summarize program outcomes.
- Identifies trends/opportunities/emerging issues and takes appropriate actions, including engaging appropriate individuals for resolution.
Skills & Experience:
- Independent and organized worker who can think critically about problems and how to solve them
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) at various levels across the business up through Executive Leadership
- Demonstrates relationship management and influencing skills
- 5 - 7 years of managing highly complex and visible programs at the enterprise level
- Consulting experience preferred
- Understanding of Cigna's business and structure highly preferred
- Ability to leverage program management discipline and methodologies to deliver value through speed and efficiency
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to grow and learn
- Minimum bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred