Italian Speaking Bookkeeper and Tax Preparer Job Opening
Italian Speaking Bookkeeper and Tax Preparer
Icofin USA Inc• Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Bilingual Italian/English Bookkeeper/Tax Preparer Assistant
We are seeking an energetic bilingual (Italian/English) bookkeeper with Quickbooks experience and preferably with US tax return preparation experience (Individuals and Entities). We are part of Morrison International, a global association of leading professional service firms, established to meet the cross-border accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting needs of clients in over 62 counties. We are seeking a bookkeeper and tax return preparer that has excellent Quickbooks and/or tax return preparation skills for our office in Glen Mills PA. You will interact with our partners and clients in London, Switzerland, Latin America, Italy, and various other countries, but primarily focus on our Italian speaking staff, clients and partners.
Our primary services include corporate tax and consulting for clients opening operations inside the USA or USA citizens residing abroad.
Description of Duties
- Prepare monthly bookkeeping for US companies
- Prepares and or reviews/proofreads/translates correspondence and reports as needed.
- Interacts with banking and financial tracking systems and respond to financial inquiries.
- Work closely with our bookkeeping department and tax department to manage Italian speaking clients
- Data entry with QuickBooks and Tax Return Software (preferably ATX experience);
- Strong background with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Respond to customer inquiries in Italian or English regarding tax and bookkeeping questions
- Italian language required
- Quickbooks experience required
- Hourly pay dependent on experience and qualifications
Work Days: Monday to Friday
Work time: 8:30AM to 5PM
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tax Return Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Italian (Preferred)