Night Auditor Job Opening
The Hotel Landing• Wayzata, Minnesota
The Hotel Landing, ninetwentyfive and Laka Spa is actively searching for a professional, detailed, and self-managed Night Auditor to join our Front Desk Team.
**THIS IS A 11PM - 7AM OVERNIGHT SHIFT**
Located in the heart of downtown Wayzata on the shore of Lake Minnetonka, Wayzata is becoming a trendy food scene for this small town community with a highly seasonal influx of tourists and only 15 minutes from Minneapolis.
Managed by Hay Creek Hotels, this luxury 92 guest room & suites boutique hotel, includes an upscale 2 level restaurant/bar, seasonal patio, state of the art meeting facilities, ballroom and spa.
- Reconcile all day-end revenue. Organize all reports, receipts, and transactions. Populate Daily Revenue Reports. Communicate accordingly.
- Problem solve any accounting activity issues daily. Resolve technical issues.
- Manage all late night activity at the Hotel and Restaurant. Coordinate closely with Security department and communicate concerns to appropriate managers.
- Assist Guest Service Agents as needed. Ability to perform all Guest Service Agent duties.
- Know and practice all safety and emergency procedures. Lead emergency situations, such as evacuations. Follow all key procedures. Secure guest valuables. Manage Lost and Found per policy. Manage all security concerns and ensure guest safety overnight.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Complimentary Underground Heated Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as fourty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Overnight experience a plus.
- Must be very skilled with technology and a quick learner.
- Ability to work in a constructive, team working environment with a positive, upbeat and customer-focused attitude.
- Proven success in handling guest complaints.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays, and busy seasonal days (i.e. town festivals).
From: Hay Creek Hotels