Branch Manager Job Opening
OneMain Financial• Talladega, Alabama
As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a difference. You will lead by example, empowering a team of Personal Loan Specialists to offer consultation and loan products that change lives. Your success will be based off of the success of your team, and you’ll help your branch grow in sales and make a deeper impact in the community. You will help your team build their careers, offering training and mentorship that will allow them to achieve financial goals in compliance with applicable regulations.
- You are a leader: you’ve managed great sales teams or have enjoyed four years of lending experience
- You have a track record of success: you’ve developed and coached high-performance sales teams
- You are a great communicator: you know how to build strong relationships with your customers and employees
- You know how to succeed in a results-oriented environment: you have the ability to plan and deliver against key sales and compliance goals
- You are motivated by an organization that rewards team and individual performance
- Some travel would be expected and willingness to relocate within a limited area is also necessary
- A college degree, valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are strongly preferred
- Underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience preferred
What’s in It for You
In addition to the satisfaction of driving a successful team and fortifying your career, we offer personalized training and advancement opportunities to positions such as District Manager. OneMain employees benefit from competitive compensation and sales-driven incentive programs, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than one million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products.