Service Billing Specialist - Jessup, MD Job Opening
Service Billing Specialist - Jessup, MD
Anthony & Sylvan Pools• Jessup, Maryland
General Summary of Position:
Responsible for timely and effective billing of all service customers, as well as providing overflow assistance to the location manager. Review daily paperwork, follow all proper billing procedures to ensure that location inventory is correct. Do daily open and close of the POS system.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is submitted correctly.
- Check that all part numbers are on tickets
- Ensure proper pricing and quantities are on the ticket.
- Ring up all daily paperwork and then file in an appropriate customer file.
- Maintain all forms of payment that are onsite confidentially.
- Process all checks using an electronic check scanner
- Make bank deposits when necessary.
- Make collection calls when needed.
- Process all warranty and intercompany claims.
- Become familiar with company inventory tracking and database.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follow Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Highs school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 1-year accounts receivable experience preferred. General pool background experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, POS.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener with strong customer service mentality and ability to multi-task.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and financial skills.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Industry knowledge is a plus.