Product Delivery Analyst - Kronos Payroll Services Job Opening
Product Delivery Analyst - Kronos Payroll Services
Kronos Incorporated• Orlando, Florida
Category: Treasury Analyst
The Kronos Payroll Service Product Delivery Analyst documents system settings and options related to KPS within the Kronos systems; plans and coordinates user acceptance testing and stakeholder communication for all releases; and assists with creating specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with product team on development requests specific to KPS. Ensure they understand the business problems and communicate business priority for development items
- Participate in business requirement sessions to identify product feature needs. Review requirements & designs with key business stakeholders
- Review all release notes and communication to identify and understand impacts on the delivery of payroll services
- Prepare testing plans for all releases and hot fixes to ensure system will behave as anticipated. Ensure teams are aware of impact of development items to business processes. Coordinate release cycles to ensure all testing is complete and all communication is timely, accurate, and thorough
- Partner with product & development teams to understand the application usage & patterns specific to KPS clients and processes
- Lead and drive system functionality initiatives into the business – creation, adoption and continuous monitoring to report on effectiveness of solution
- Prepare reports related to KPS clients by accessing data from within the Kronos system.
- Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Explain any deviations from the plan
- Interact frequently with team, management and, when required, Kronos customers. Will act as a delegate and system subject-matter-expert for KPS functionality
- Work closely with the rest of the KPS, WFD and WFR Teams including the Services, Enablement, Internal Training, Support, Treasury, Tax Operations, Payroll Operations, Product Management, Security and Compliance teams
- 4-year degree or equivalent education or work experience preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Familiar with payroll/tax products
- Effective written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams/stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented structures
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
EEO StatementKronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.