Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Opening
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Summer Classics Inc• Pelham, Alabama
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for processing,
tracking, and resolving current and outstanding payment issues and generating
weekly aging reports in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties
1. Makes daily collection calls.
2. Conducts account research and analysis.
3. Prepares and maintains various accounting and
4. Maintains an accurate aging report.
5. Identifies and executes the necessary process
6. Sends statements to outstanding customers.
7. Reconciles accounts receivable to the general
8. Interacts with customers to resolve outstanding
9. Processes customer payments in a timely manner.
Additional Job Duties &
- Assists with any other duties or projects as
Expected Hours of Work
- Core hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.
- Support Sales with the timely handling of credit
- Provide excellent internal and external customer
- Collect funds with urgency - meeting Days Sales
Knowledge, Skills &
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- One or more years of Accounting/Finance
education and experience.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and practices;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Highly-organized, detail and goal-oriented, with
- Excellent critical thinking, data analysis and
- Proficient computer skills including an
Word required; ERP system experience preferred;
- Proficient skills in using general office