Administrator / Bookkeeper Job Opening
Administrator / Bookkeeper
BlueSpark Solution, LLC• Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
BlueSpark Solution is looking for an experienced Administrator with “Bookkeeper” like skills to assist in managing our day-to-day operations including contract and account requirements.
BlueSpark helps companies grow by providing bookkeeping and administrative support. The successful candidate will fuel client growth by managing back-office operations and document flow for a fast-growing client.
Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a reliable, skilled, multi-tasker and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Calculate balances and maintain accurate records
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Monitor project expenses
- Coordinate data collection from field team and prepare sales proposals
- Generate invoices and send them to clients
- Prepare and manage vendor and client contracts and key documents
- Use CRM tool to handle communication with clients and vendors
- Provide support to Customers, Vendors, and Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Five years’ experience working in office environment, including accounts payable and or receivable responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and QuickBooks
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)