Chase Wealth Management Private Client Investment Associate Job Opening
Chase Wealth Management Private Client Investment Associate
JP Morgan Chase• Sedona, Arizona
Category: Financial Associate
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an enthusiasm for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service while maintaining a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using a solid investment product and thought leadership platform along with cutting edge digital technology, you’ll be front and center representing our brand and interacting with our clients to offer the best investment solutions to meet their financial needs.
As part of Consumer Banking, the branch-based Private Client Investment Associate provides client service, operational marketing and administrative support to primarily Private Client Advisor(s) within Chase Wealth Management.
What you will do:
- Aid the Advisor(s) by building and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Advisor(s) with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
- Assist in managing relationship and account reviews; prepare timely and accurate performance reports
- Help identify cross Line of Business partnership opportunities
- Actively engage in Risk Management; including Know Your Customer procedures, Account Reviews and Inquires
- Support business unit operational procedures and compliance requirements (e.g. completion of required operational forms and documentation)
- Facilitate accurate and timely account set up, money movement and investment trades
What you will receive:
Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary, monthly incentives based on revenue shares.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Unlicensed or partially licensed hires will hold the Private Client Investment Associate Trainee title until licensing is obtained within required timeframe. Once fully licensed with required licenses, hire will move into Private Client Investment Associate title. All final job titles and bank titles subject to experience and qualifications
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates (collectively “JPMCB”) offer investment products, which may include bank managed accounts and custody, as part of its trust and fiduciary services. Other investment products and services, such as brokerage and advisory accounts, are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMCB, JPMS and CIA are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
Essential skills you will have:
- Minimum of one year of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of investments, insurance, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
- Strong client relationship building experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Licenses and Education:
- College degree preferred
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required or may be obtained within a 60 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or may be obtained within a 60 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required or may be obtained within a 30 day condition of employment
- If you were registered after October 1, 2018 you must also have a valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam
- Unlicensed or partially licensed hires will hold the Private Client Investment Associate Licensing title until licensing is obtained within required timeframe. Once fully licensed with required licenses, hire will move into Private Client Investment Associate title.