VP, Finance and Operations Job Opening
VP, Finance and Operations
Pitney Bowes• Salt Lake City, Utah
As Vice President of Finance & Operations for Pitney Bowes Bank, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
- Own forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the Bank in accordance with parent and bank reporting and planning cycles.
- Develop daily liquidity operational modeling and implement a robust liquidity management structure to support growth of the Bank in coordination with PBI Treasury functions
- Partner with PBI Treasury to maximize the benefits of the Bank throughout Pitney Bowes
- Model, create, and implement controls and processes to manage assets and liabilities in a way that minimizes interest expense, maximizes bank profitability, and adequately manages the overall asset and liability portfolio mix.
- Develop and manage reporting processes for investors and securities markets
- Regularly work with outside investors, corporate treasury, and other market stakeholders to manage debt covenants, reporting, and strategic modeling and planning.
- Oversee deposit generation operations, investment portfolio management, and related growth and volume activities.
- Own SOX controls and other control environments
As Vice President of Finance & Operations you have:
- 15+ years of post-graduate financial management experience in the following areas:
- investment management
- large credit portfolio oversight
- Bank operations management
- Deposit operations/generation, and
- Treasury experience.
- Preferred previous job titles include Controller, VP Operations, Treasurer, Chief Investment Officer, and Treasurer.
- 4+ years of secondary marketing, securitization, and special purpose entity (SPE) operations experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of ALCO membership and balance sheet management experience and regulatory capital compliance.
- Fully versant in bank regulation application and compliance, specifically as it applies to financial controls, operational oversight, and vendor management.
- MBA or other “masters” level business degree and/or CPA preferred
- Experience managing and developing staff to drive performance and accountability
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.