Senior Financial Analyst Job Opening
Senior Financial Analyst
PVH• Bridgewater, New Jersey
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for budgeting, estimating, and analyzing the inventory and related variances, reserves, and accruals for a defined set of divisions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for month-end estimates, preliminary budgets and final budgets for Inventory, inventory reserves, Inventory AP and related variances for the responsible divisions – both US and Canada
- Prepare and analyzes Returns Reserve for responsible divisions.
- Responsible for preparation of the markdown reserve. Includes working with Sales group to understand changes in excess inventory and market prices for the responsible divisions.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Sales and Gross Margin analysis.
- Analysis and bridges for all of above.
- Maintain accurate accruals for FOB, Freight, Duty, and Fabric.
- Responsible for analysis and publication of bi-monthly excess inventory report.
- Ensure all related accounts for foreign currency divisions are valued correctly
- Support the Divisional Controller and VP of Finance.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley compliance in regards to the responsibilities of this position, including supporting internal and external audits
- Ad hoc projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Minimum 5 years of accounting experience, with at least 3 years in financial analysis and/or cost accounting.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. MBA or Masters helpful but not required.
Skills: Very good computer skills, including excellent Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Dsums) a must. Essbase and SAP experience are helpful. Must be very organized and have excellent attention to detail. Must be able to work through analysis independently and by partnering with both inter and intra departmental associates. High level of productivity and accuracy.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.