Financial Services Coordinator Job Opening
Financial Services Coordinator
Greater Nevada Credit Union• Carson City, Nevada
Why Join Greater Nevada?
Greater Nevada Credit Union continually focuses on enhancing the lives of its employees by offering competitive wages and great benefits. We pride ourselves on a Greater culture and that's why we've been recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area. Greater Nevada Credit Union has been helping Nevadans with their financial needs since 1949 and has seen expansion in all areas of business. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? At Greater Nevada, we engage our team members by offering exciting growth and professional development opportunities, rewards for outstanding commitment to our members, and support of community involvement that encourages living Greater. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Please apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
- Ensure scheduling of meetings, training, and other events are appropriately coordinated with attendees that may include; staff, vendors, and outside business partners.
- Assist in preparing illustrations, fund performance research, and client presentations for Financial Services Advisors or Representatives
- Prepare marketing materials in advance of seminars, send invitations, confirm reservations, prepare handouts, and assist at seminars and/or branch promotions, and travel to specific locations when needed
- Excellent clerical and administrative skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in the Financial Services (banking or investment) industry is a plus