Marketing Data Analyst Job Opening
Marketing Data Analyst
LegalZoom• Glendale, California
What you will do
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. You are a hands-on person that finds the challenge of analyzing complex and disparate marketing data exciting. You have data mining and analysis skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling and prototyping various analytics projects. You are a team player and able to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas simply in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to constantly be learning about new tools and new approaches. Working knowledge/familiarity with website, email and digital media analytics reporting suites (Google Analytics, DoubleClick, DSPs, and various attribution platforms etc.) is a plus!
- Produce performance reports (i.e. dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reports) for stakeholders, and ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Support media optimizations across online and offline channels (TV, paid search, digital media, radio, website, etc.)
- Partner with Data Science team to update and improve Media Mix Model
- Lead initiatives to improve data strategy around marketing channels to improve accessibility for analyses
- Execute and manage ad-hoc marketing campaign analyses
- Partner with channel owners to develop actionable strategic and tactical insight beyond standard reporting to drive strategic marketing direction
- Mine internal and external data sets and present channel specific findings to team (i.e. what happened and why) and refine future analysis based on feedback/needs
- Provide insights into monthly performance of Marketing Channels for Executive Review meeting
You’ll work with
- Product Management
- Business Intelligence
- A BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.)
- Applied user insights, research and testing to marketing strategy
- Worked extensively with marketing, finance, sales, and product teams with amazing success
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs
- Able to handle prioritize and manage projects in various states of completion
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.